Mackerel pasta with only 5 ingredients
Time: 15 min
- 1 can Formosa Gourmet Mackerel fillets in tomato
- 400 grams of your favorite pasta
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Salt & peppar for seasoning
Bring a pot of water to boil. Add a pinch of salt and the pasta.
When it is ready, drain the pasta and put it back in the pot.
Open the can of mackerel and mix it together with the pasta in the pot. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the pasta on plates. As a last step, sprinkle the chopped parsley over the pasta.