Tacos with a twist – it’s with canned fish. We used our sardines in lemon, but the recipe works with any of our cans.
Time: 20 min
- 1 Can Formosa Gourmet Sardines in Olive oil with Lemon
- 4 Soft taco breads
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Spicy sauce eg. Tabasco
- 1 garlic glove, finely minced
- 2 dl Greek yoghurt
- ½ cucumber, finely grated and drained
- 1 Table spoon
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Start making the tzatziki by adding garlic, cucumber, olive oil, salt & pepper to the yoghurt. Put it in the fridge while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- Slice the tomato, chop the onion and prepare the lettuce. Slice the lemon and cut the avocado into cubes. Open the can and take out the sardines.
- Heat up the taco breads in the oven or in the microwave.
- Fill the tacos with vegetables and sardines. Finish by adding lemon, tzatziki and hot sauce (optional). Enjoy!